Saturday, April 11, 2009

excercise a go-go


Josh got me "The World Famous Pontani Sisters" work out dvd "Go-Go Robics" for my birthday two years ago. I have been admittedly less than faithful to using it because a) I hate working out and b) I feel stupid doing it in my living room with the window right by the tv and also in the dark with the shades drawn. BUT, I did find the perfect opportunity to do the workout- after eating way too much food after our annual Christmas potluck last year! Yeah I don't get why its less embarrassing to do with other fools than without. Thats just the way I work. I would post pictures but I "accidentally" erased them off my computer yesterday. Sorry but Emmy and Jessica will be thanking me for doing so. Anyway if you are looking for a good sweaty workout with lots of great dance moves like the hully gully, the Courtney Cox, and the motown check it out, gather your girlfriends and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is so niche! i do yoga from hulu.com when roomie isn't home, but i'm sure josh wouldn't mind you doing this when he's around ;) we should take a strip aerobics class sometime! it'll build our confidence, if not a rock hard ass.

    ReplyDelete