Sunday, May 31, 2009

many sorries

Dear Interweb users, I am sorry for not being online sharing goodness with you for so long.  Our Imac finally shit the bed for real and wouldn't let us turn it on.  So after three weeks of trying to fix it we gave up and now have ourselves a new Mac Mini.  Its very fancy although for some reason my scanner doesn't work with it.  Anyway now I will be able to blog again without going to the library to do it.  I am so spoiled from having internet access here at home, I never realize how much I love/use it until I can't.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry about the old compy :< but congrats on the new one! you guys are so trendy with your macs. as for the internet, it's worse than crack, i imagine. if i could cut down to just mornings and nights like you, i'd be much better off!

    ReplyDelete